Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PROMINDS



Program Latihan Fasilitator Minggu Induksi Siswa 2009/2010 is what PROMINDS stands for.It was a 4 days and 3 nights training the facilitators mentally and physically for the coming intake.I don't have much to say about the program.It was exhausting but enjoyable.We were also give "unique" nickname.Me as Lipan,Khaliq as Proton Saga,Taqi as Proton Juara,Law as Sawi,Zack as Perodua Kembara,Kak Kila as Sudu and most important Kak Ijan as Orang Utan.Hahahaha.Here Taqi and Law also get other new names,Bang Long(Taqi) and Bang Ngah(Law).Me,Zack and Dato' K became the three young,macho siblings.Hahahaha.





Dato' K a.k.a Proton Saga,Abang Ngah a.k.a Sawi and me a.k.a Lipan



Sawi,Zack a.k.a Proton Kembara and Abang Long a.k.a Proton Juara


It was just going normally for the first three days.But the finall night,it was the worst.During dinner he had a wonderful time,laughing all the way when Sawi kept making jokes non stop.It felt like a balloon waiting to explode.But after that,we were force to do 100 push up by the don't-know-who.It was excrutiating.It was more than 100 times I think.My hand was numb for the 40 min like that.I cannot even lift my arms to wipe the sands on my face.What the crap man?What exactly you think we are?Superman?Huhuh.Then,we went for nightwalk.I was so tired till I didn't feel scared at all.When the urusetia ask me to write my name at the light,I just go to the light without noticing anything unusual.Next,to me was a grave.But that time,i just said,"Eh,kubur?",wrote my name and ic and just walkaway without fear at all.



Kak Ijan a.k.a Orang Utan


Kak Kila a.k.a Sudu

0 comments: