Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kak Sarah's Sister's Wedding...






I went to Kak Sarah's house on 9/5 for her sister's wedding.It was just any other wedding,full with colours.We(me,Kak Emy and Kak Azie) reached her house kinda early,around 10 something.Kak Sarah looks stunning.All these time I always says that she is not preety but very cute.But on that day,she look like a princess.Drop-dead-gorgeous.Here are some of the pictures of the day




Kak Sarah,Kak Azie and Kak Emy






Princess and Prince.hahahaha










Eh,even while eating still want to pose?Hahaha






After that,I went home to Kak Emy's house.So,that it'll be easier when we want t night o go back to UMP together.I met her family members.Her parents welcome me with opened arms.They are really friendly.Later that night,we went to Alamanda cause we need to look for the a frame but failed to find it.Then we went Dataran Putrajaya.I think that what it is called.Took a few pictures and went back.



Don't Kak Emy look so adorable?I want the brown teddy....



These are Kak Emy's sisters.The one holding the bears is Iqa and the other one is Nana.Iqa is just the same age with me while Nana is in Form 3.Both of them are really friendly.Easy to get along.Nana has a very cute characteristic similar to Kak Emy.Their laugher.Thanks Kak Emy cause of your invitation.I get to know new friends.Hehehe.

PS:Jgn mrh Yien mskkn gmbr akak.xsggup rsnyer xnk ltk gmbr yg sgt CUTE 2.

3 comments:

WaFa' aN-NiSa' said...

yien!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asal ltak gmbr 2 jgk????????
siap la yien nnt!!!

Siti Farhana said...

wah...
besnye dia yer...
rugi pulak xpegi rse..

said...

haha..tu la siti..
rugi woh!:p