Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Broken heart...






A broken mirror that is glued back together perfectly is never the same like before it is broken


Ever heard of that line before?I was told from one of my sisters.She said the mirror represent a woman's heart.If you hurt their feelings,it is like you break their heart.You can apologise for your mistake but can they forgive you?Their lips may say,"Yes,I forgive you" but does their heart really forgive you?To say "I am sorry" is very easy but to forgive is sometimes the hardest thing that someone can do.Even I cannot forgive everyone.

But,I am really sorry.Hoping that you will forgive me.I am really sorry.I never intend to hurt your feelings.When you said you were "terkilan",I was speechless.Saying I'm sorry was the only thing that I can do.Never crossed my mind that my decision would hurt you that much.Yien betul-betul mintak maaf.I am willing to let go of anything in the world except one when it comes to people that I love and care.All of you made me feel like I have sisters for the first time in my life,and I pray not to lose that.




I love you and do not want to lose any of you...


1 comments:

simplyme said...

hummmm i think we cannot compare our heart with a mirror... i had been hurt before a long way to heal it and the first medicine to heal that hurt is acceptance and forgiveness to whom make your heart break you will see it is much more easy to move on.... he he he peace