Monday, May 25, 2009

Gonna play again...

After weeks of resting,I was able to play tennis again.Hahaha.How satisfiying!!!Even though I lost 7-5.All these time my racket was with Ijat,now it'sback in my hand.I guess time to train has start once again.So,after this is any of you want to find me in the evening,find me at the tennis court ok?Hehe.Cannot wait for tomorrow...

I want to play again.

This is my favorite Prince of Tennis character,Genichiro Sanada. a.k.a Emperor.You may not believe this but one of the main reason I learn to play tennis is because of him.hehe.Amazing character.even if he is just a cartoon character...

3 comments:

(¯`·.¤º°•O(CiNta VS BeNci)O•º¤.·´¯) said...

br jmp blog Yien...

KiLauAn_BiNtAnG said...

salam..
pandai main tennis
leh r main same..xde geng nk main kt sini..huhu

hOney n' cLOver said...

scary sanada...
huuuu