Thursday, April 23, 2009

cute senior citizen of UMP

I still remember the first time I entered UMP.It was like my first day at matrix.Cursing it all the way.Why was I sent here?I don't even apply to be here.I gonna rot here.I wonder if I can enjoy my life living and studing here like I did in KMNS.



But somehow,it seems to change day by day.It true what people say.Allah knows better.It is my destiny to be here and now,I love every day that I spend at UMP.You know why?


It is because of the friends that I have here.I have wonderful company here.These people treat me nicely.Some help me with a lot of stuff.But the most important thing is that they brings me smile each time I see them.They are so cute.Hahaha.It's not a joke.Some are cute because of thier physical apperance are cute but there some that cute because of their characteristics.I enjoy living together with them.I call them my "Akak".





These are some of my akak....


this is my boss,Kak Fad.The Chief Academic Exco of PETAKOM.She help me with quite a lot with the PETAKOM stuffs.Kind-hearted leader whose there to help those who needs.





these are other 3 cute citizen.Kak Siti,Hilda, and Kak Tieya.These 2 ladies share one thing in common:love to smile.Just look at the picture.hahahaha









this is the ex-MPP,Kak Emma.I firstly know her during the MINDs.The main reason I can remember her name well is because she talked the most during the introduction of the MPPs to the juniors.Hahahaha!!!







The red shirt is Meon and next to her is Kak Wahid.Still have time to pose in the middle of the game.






these are my other sisters,Kak Baiyah and Kak Mar.Aren't they just adorable?Hehehe.





Kak Wani and Kak Aily.Cute,aren't they?Hehe.Smile....





This is Kak Mira.This picture was taken during morning exercise of PKM.Hahaha.How adorable is she???





Kak Yaya with her adorable possing.This one a little wierd one.Hahaha.What I love about her is her laugh.Adorable as the owner.Hahahaha





A little otai but has a kind heart,Kak Sarah.I knew her during In-Smartive AGM.The moment she wanted to enter the DKU,she said,"Eh,bising ar.".I was shocked.I wasn't even talking to her.I was actually teasing her friend,Kak Emy.But after that,we become quite close.Hehehe.Now,I have been assigned as her personal photographer at her sister's wedding on 9 Mei.Thanks,Kak Sarah.It is an honour.Hehehe.






This is Kak Zila(the red shirt) or better known as Ustazah Yunan.Hahahaha





Kak Ijan,Kak Azie,Kak Zetti and Kak Kila.The fantastic Four.Hahaha.For these four,they are a little bit different.What make them different?Their smiles.They can steals any boys hearts.Especially Kak Azie and Kak Zetti.Her cubbiness makes her looks adorable.Kak Ijan ngan Kak Kila jgn jeles plak...Hahahah






Kak Zila.I knew her from one of In-Smartive activities:PKM.





The first three cute+adorable In-Smartive ladies that I know.Kak Emy(top),Kak Lis(left) and Kak Diba.Kak Emy is cute because of her laugh.It's just adorable.Kak Lis and Kak Diba are cute when they smile.Haha.Looks like cute babies.Hahaha



Conclusion here is that these people are the main reason why I love calling myself UMPians.There are still a lot more cute seniors here but I do not have their pictures,so cannot put in this post.Sory...








6 comments:

izzah said...

Yien..kecik ati..k izzah x mention pun..huhu..neway visit my blog nur-izzahzakaria.blogspot.com

ida said...

wah name i adalah... but u should call me sister also la yien.. even i'm 1 year older than u....hehheee.... jgn pnggil name keramat start dr D tue.. kaq long bleh..hehhehee..

ღ kedai tudung ღ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siti Farhana said...

ahaha...
k.long yer ida...
pasni nk pgil k.long lah...
hehehe...

wah..muke sye nmpak tembam lah...
xde pic len yg xtembam ke..
huhu...

b.t.way....tq.. :)

ida said...

ha3x..... kaq mane bleh pnggil kter kaq long.... kaq agy tua...oppsss...hehhehehee...

law said...

haha,congrate 4 u to have fun or enjoy the life in ump..but i thinks ur 'cute' standard should be improve to more high level la..
hahahaha :D