Saturday, April 11, 2009

confession

Sorry for those who has been waiting for me to write a new post.Been very lazy lately.Based on the title,I just wanna make a confession.Something that I try to keep it in my heart but I cannot hold it any longer.It is about someone.A woman who is special to me.Every other girls,ladies and women are special to me to but the person who I want to write about is a little more special than you all.I knew her since last sem.But I never really mind about her.Never even bother.But it all change when I entered this sem.I will not deny here that I firstly like her because of her looks.She is beautiful.Really beautiful.(I know some will say that,"Yien says that to every girl.").I know that I says that to every girl because it is true.It is not because I want to cover my lines,but if I see the girl is cute or beautiful than I will say so.Back to the girl,she is a dream girl.Her looks represent something that is very rare that we can see nowadays..She looks beautiful each times she smiles.That smiles stole my heart.Even when she smiles sarcastically,she still looks so adorable.

But,I remembered a saying that

"Nafsu menyukur wanita itu jelita kerna rupa parasnya
Akal menilai wanita itu jelita kerna kepintaran
Hati menobatkan wanita itu jelita kerna akhlaknya"

Looks is only 30% reason why i like her.The other 70% is because she make me to feel happy and sad each time I look at her.Most of the time is sad.Each time.You guys must be wondering why on earth would I like someone that makes me sad,right?I'm sorry but I cannot tell.Let only me and Allah knows about it.
But I just wanna say here is that I really want to thank you,Special Woman.Because you keep on making me sad.

PS:This is something that I wrote in matrix.Don't get confused.

3 comments:

Siti Farhana said...

hmm...akk pon nk tau jugak..
hehe..

Siti Farhana said...

hmm...dia buat yien sdih..
tp..yien ska kt dia..
mmm..

RR said...

hurm..
wondering who..
:)