Wednesday, April 1, 2009

whom I dream of...

Woman whom I adore
Is someone who love her Creator
Who gives love,fear and hope
Who controls her life
For time to time,day by day
Until her soul is separated from the body

Woman whom I miss
Is someone whose eyes and face shines with Nur Ilahi
Her tougue wet with zikrullah
Always thinks of Allah in her tiny heart

Woman whon I love
Is someone who cover her aurat from non-muhrim mens' eyes
Her pride more valueable than a sea of diamond
Praised by citizens of the sky and the earth

Woman whom I dream of
Is someone who make my far away heart closer back
To Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim
But I was rarely there
Cause my heart was conquere with this world
which made me careless
Now my heart who is attracted to you made me wants to come back to Him

Woman whom I love
Is someone who being grateful with whatever she have
Patience with what she don't
Love living average that never materialistic

Woman who I lie
Is someone who will be the light to the prince and princess who will be born
To continue fighting in later days

That is the woman I love,I adore,I respect,I dream of,
But if you know who you are,I bet you will keep yourself distance...
Cause I bet that you will also agree that I am way-out of your league...
I can never be on the same level to you...
It should be just looking your from far..

1 comments:

Adeq Abang said...

jom wat cover album...hahaha... anda di-tagged... sila ke blog aku untuk dapatkan instruction...