Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Day In Smartive '09

It was a briliant day.The activities were fun.We began the day by a few problems like we had to move a little late cause there were trouble of drinks.Then,we lost our way to the beach.We went almost to Kemaman.huhuhu.Along that one and a half trip,some of the passengers were asleep.So,me and Khaliq to the advantages nad snapped their pictures.

But when we reached the beach,we just rest around 5 minutes before we started the Tresure Hunt.It is divided into 4 pit stop:Mumia,Regu(don't know what it is in English),Searhing for Shells,and Puzzle.We finished 3/4 the job in mumia,successfully answer all Regu,only was able to find a few shells and unsucessfully to solve the jigsaw puzzle.After that,we have futsal game(boys) and volleyball(girls).For futsal,although it was hot and the sand was killing our feet,it was very enjoyable cause I scored 3 goals.Hahaha!!!But the game ended with a draw,3-3.Cause all of the teams finished early,latest by 11.20 am,we all started to go around the beach taking pictures.While taking pictures with the boys,Adam and Dato' K threw me into the see.Huhuhu.Luckily I was not carrying my camera and handphone.


Later after our Zohor pray we had water balloos game where we throw it to the back and the person must catch it.It was boring.But things turned around once it ended.Water balloons fight.Every boys aimed Law firstly but he was sure fast to save himself.While chasing Law,I was hit by the ballon right behind my knee making me to fall to the ground.Then,another one hit at the back.I quickly cover my face to the ground making me defenceless against "them".It was merciless.I tried to find "them" but they were still unknown.I'll get my revenge.

I was still trying to get Law but still failed to get him.Fustrated,I finally threw the balloon at Kak kila's feet.I thinks she was angry with me(Sorry,didn't mean it.No heart feelings ok?).Around 5.30 pm,we had the prize giving ceremony.The team who won the In-Smartive's Family Day 09 was Adam's team,runner's up was Yeng's and third place went to Kak Tieya's.You know what did happened to my team?We were LAST!!!Hahaha.











For me,the prize is never important.What important is that we can strengthen the silaturrahim between the club members.This is why family day is crutial.We make new friends,improve of self esteem,improve our cooperativeness with others and lots more.If others don't,at least I did.Hahaha.I did make a few new friends like Nasyrah(not really sure how to spell it) and few more(i don't really remmeber their name,SORRY).






PS:Dato'K,watched out after what you did to me.How dare you mencabul kehormatanku in public?Siap kau!!!

0 comments: