Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trip to Cameron...

BREATH-TAKING
that's what I can say about this trip.It is for taking Tok Batin and Cikgu Jefri,from Kuala Boh,Cameron Highlands.It is for the launching of the "Haknuk".About that the MT of In-Smartive wrote about Kaum Semai.Me and Law droved by Abang Said went around 8 am.I was already informed by Law,that the trip will be a long one but never to my mind it was "that" looooooong.This was the van that took us there.



The road was bumpy as we reach the end of tarred road.Haha.It's like dancing all the way to the village.Subhanallah.I tell you one thing.The scenery was amazing.Just imagine,I reached there almost around noon,but it looked very cool atmosphere as if it is still in the morning.I cannot wait for my turn to go there.Here are some picture of the village.




At night,we had a little dinner with Tok Batin and Cikgu Jefry together with the book authors:Kak Zetti,Kak Azie,Kak Kila,Kak Emy,Kak Dibah,KaK Nani,Kak Ijan,Taqi,and Sawi.Me and Khaliq was just invited.Afiq cannot make it for tonight but he will join the others at the event.Adam is the only author who will not be there.Adam,you may not be with them during the event,but know one thing.You will always "be" right next to them.


Although,I was not involved with the book but I was kind of proud that my brothers,Law,Taqi,Afiq and Adam and my sisters,Kak Azie,Kak Emy,Kak Dibah Kak Kila,Kak Ijan,Kak Nani and Kak Zetti are about to be the most famous faces in UMP after this. Tak salahkan klau Yien nak tumpang kefamousan korang?Hahaha...

3 comments:

...nik... said...

xsalah pon..bole je..huhu =)

WaFa' aN-NiSa' said...

asal ckp mcm2?..
ktekn dh mcm 1 family..
xelok tau..
nnt giliran yien plak nk naikn nma klab kte..

ijan said...

haruskah!~
hehehe