Saturday, June 6, 2009

this is my heaven...


Who said there is no heaven on earth?This is my heaven.It's address is No,361,Blok AA Fasa 3A,32040 Seri Manjung,Perak.You all are always welcome.It's not big but it has millions of my sweet and sour memory.Hehe.


This is the members of 8th Heaven.




The most important man in my life,my dad.His name Hashim.Nick name Gemok.Hihi.Why we called him that?Because when he stopped smoking 3 years ago,he has put on a lot of weight especialy around his tummy.hahaha.I think larger than Law's and Taqi's.Scary when he is angry.But most of the time,love to joke around.The most important woman in my life.Name,Rosiah.Her cooking is the best.The best is my favourite,kurma.Emmmmuah.Nothing could beat it.Each time I return home,she'll prepare the dish.




My brother,Rafaie.The most person I hate in the world.Why?Because I'm jeolous of him.He is always better than me in football.And he is 2 years younger than me.I've never get passed him each time I dribble the ball.Other than that,we are good friends.To say that we don't fight once in a while,that's a lie.But we sort our way back.Hihi.



Nurrafiqah or Ikah.The girl that made me realise to look at the world from the eyes of a kid.She and I have one thing in common.We love to watch Disney Channel cartoon.Kim Possible,Hannah Montana,Totally Spies and lots more.Haha.







These are the members of 8TH HEAVEN that I will sacrifies anything in the world for.I missed all of you.I'm sorry that I cannot go home.It has been 5 months.The longest ever I've not been at home.I am really sorry Mum,Dad.One thing you should know.I will always love you....

1 comments:

fatiha mazlam said...

kalau tak, takkan ade pepatah
"rumahku,syurgaku"

=)