Friday, June 19, 2009

Haknuk...

Firstly I would like to apologize to all my sisters and brothers for late giving all of you the pictures.I finally gathered all the pictures from all cameras:mine,Law,Abang Wan and Kak Ijan yesterday.Although the event was on Tuesday,but for the past three days I was completely busy day and night.Although I had few hours in the evening,I used that time to release my stress of the work with playing tennis.hahaha.So sorry to all who has been waiting for the pictures.Lets begin...



This is the stage where Tengku Puan Pahang sat


Last Tuesday was probably the sweetest memory to all my brothers:
LAW KOK SIN,MUHAMMAD TAQIUDDIN BIN MOHAMAD TABARANI,MUHAMMAD AFFIQ SAUFI BIN NORDIN and ADAM KAMEL BIN MAT JAYA




Just menyibuk.Haha.Pity Adam.He was not here as for unavoidable reason



Dato K is also just like me,club photographer who are given the opportunity to join the event





My beloved and adorable sisters:
NURUL AKILA BT MOHD SUKRI,NURADIBAH BINTI HUSSIN,NORAZILA BT ALIAS,EMY AMIRA HIDAYAH BT ABDUL JALIL,NOR EMILIA ZETTY BT KHAIRUDIN,YUSNANI BINTI YUSUF and NORIZAN BT SYAHNAN

Alalala...Comelnyer akak2 kesayanganku ni...





Yoyooh je dorng ni.Posing je lebih ni,tapi satu bnde pn xbace.Hahaha




Fuyohhhh....Jelita semua nyer...





All the name above are the authors of "Haknuk", a book about Semai community.On this day,16 June 2009 was a day where this book was launched as a coffee table book.The very first book that was written by student of In-Smartive.It was launched by Kebawah Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Tengku Puan Pahang,Tunku Hajah Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah Binti Al-Mutawakkil 'Alallah Sultan Iskandar Al-Haj.Pergh,bukan calang-calang orang tahu?Kerabat diraja tu...

Inilah buku Haknuk,hasil olahan abang2 dn kakak2 ku...




I,as the club photographer along with Khaliq,were there to.To take these authors sweetest memory.We reached the Chancellery at 8.30 together with Tok Batin and Cikgu Jefri.But as there was still half an hour before the event,me and Law took them a little tour around the library.

By 8.40 am,we were all sitted at the first two row.Actuallly,we were placed at the back firstly but Datin came and changed our position to the front.Thanks Datin.Sayang Datin.Hihi.


Here,I and Khaliq were able to take a lot of pictures of Tengku Puan Pahang.


One of the pictures of Tengku Puan...






The event started at 9.00 am with the arrival Tengku Puan Pahang.Later,Khaliq slipped through UMP photographer to take Tengku Puan Pahang with the book.He was the only student in front.haha.Siut je.Brani giler...



Khaliq took this picture.This is my favourite picture of the event...




Later then,we have "breakfast".The menu was superb.Daging ruse wa cakap same lu.Xpernah2 terbayang.Sedap plak 2.

Bergambar di meja makan...




Same jugak di meje pompuan..Posing je tau akak2 ku ini...Hahahaha




Penyibuk....



Hahaha.After that,these authors have photo session with Tengku Puan.I was nervous actually,even I was suppose to.I am going to see the royal family face to face.Although i was not in the picture with her,I was still proud.hahahaha.After that,Taqi had interview session with RTM.
















Saje nk tngkp gmbr semase tunggu Tengku Puan




Getting ready...




Unforgetable moments...




Tengku Puan was saying something to these young authors...




Cikgu Jefri and Tok Batin was interviewed by the RTM news crews





Fulamak,Abang Long msuk TV




Bergambar bersama buku Haknuk


Billion thanks I would like to say to Abang Wan especially who gave me this opportunity.Being together with all of you,from the Haknuk book launching,taking pictures of tengku Puan with all of you.Thanks a lot Abang Wan.Klau Abang bc bnde ni,sy bkn nk mengayat ye?hahaha.Sory la gmbr abng xbyk sgt.hahaha.

8 comments:

law said...

haha..thanx u pround of us..
I hope u will be second of this group so that time sure we will pround of u....

aZie 4eVa said...

yien...
tq kumpul gmbr2 tok akak amik..
hehe.. :)

Unknown said...

i'm interested in the book. Is there any chance i can buy 1?

Seven said...

I was told that it can be find at any bookstore.
but as it is a national event launching book,so i guess u may be able 2 find in places like MPH and Kinokuniya.
May I know who is this anyway?

WaFa' aN-NiSa' said...

hoho...
nk tergelak je bca yg ats2..
adakah ianya 1 mimpi..?
huhu

Unknown said...

Ya, My name is Andy. I was a students from Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I went to Cameron Highland a few time and get to work along with the Orang Asli there. So i'm interested to see wat is all this book about...
I stay in Penang now, I heard about this book from a fren, but i have no idea where to get 1 and how much is the price.
I'll go to MPH in Penang tonite to look for 1.
Thanks for the info.

KiLauAn_BiNtAnG said...

waa.
cayalah buku tu..
dak insmartive ke yg tulih??

Anonymous said...

i'm da president..hahaha