Monday, June 1, 2009

a day out with my sisters...n khaliq


Last Saturday I went out with my sisters:Kak Azie,Kak Zetty,Kak Kila and Kak Emy and Khaliq.This post is a little late cause I just got the pictures from Dato' today.

We went out around 10 am.Khaliq went with my sisters as he is the one driving while myself ride Dato's motocycle.We arrived at Mega around 10.40 like that.Kak Azie and Kak Zetti want to go watch Syurga Cinta.Firstly they invited me to wacth the movie too but unfortunately,I am not-so-fond-of-Malay-movies.Sorry ye Kak Azie,Kak Zetti?

Then,while they went for their movie,Kak Kila and Kak Emy went window shopping I think cause me and Dato' went somewhere else.Firstly I asked Dato' where he like to go but as he say he'll foolow me,so I just go to the bookstore.hahaha.Padan muke?kn ke kau dh bsn?hahaha.We spent like 30 minutes there,before we went window shopping at Parkson.Just looking around.After that,we except Kak Azie and Kak Zetty who have not finished their movie,when for our lunch at KFC.Kak Emy didn't finish her food and as usual,up to my beloved baby(my stomach) to finish the job.hahaha.Then,Dato and I went for our Zohor pray while the sisters waits for us at KFC.


This picture was taken just outside KFC.Dato yg tngkp...

After that,we went to Mydin to buy some stuffs.I don't know what they bought but I bought towel and belt.After that,we went to Kamdar.Finally we went to ECM.They Kak Emy bought a dress(I think is baju kurung,kn Kak Emy?) at Lady First.There also I saw a quite cute salesgirl.I think she is around my age.Hahaha.Bkn menggatal ye?Jgn slh phm...
Ni gmbr lps Maghrib rsnyer...smart x aku?posing je lebih..Hahahah
Ni gmbr kt dlm kdai Lady First tu,ms tunggu Kak Emy beli baju dier...

Ni adlah model baru Big Apple tp yg laki 2 je.Yg lain saje nk brgmbr ngan model ni.Hahaha


Then,after Maghrib we had our dinner at Gelas Besar.

But the best part was not about what happen on that day.It was what happened the next day.My mum asked what time did I went home yesterday.I said around 10 pm.Then I said that actually I went out with motocycle.Dh la ni first time aku bwk moto sorng2 sejauh 2.pastu smpai mlm plak tu.Klau kt rmh tu,jgn nk ckp g jrk cm Kuantan tu,nk g kdai pn xleh naik moto.Just use the bicycle.My parents were shocked.My dad were furious and until didn't want t talk to me that day.Huhu.Along mntk ampun bah..Xbuat dh....nasib baik dh ok dh td..Klau x,mati aku bile blik rmh nnt.Huhuhu...

4 comments:

WaFa' aN-NiSa' said...

malula akk..
asyik ckp psal akk je...
sje je yien ni nk bgthu 1 dunia cite psal akk ye..

Kila said...

hehe...
thx dpt luangkan mse ngn kakak2 dn melayan kerenah kami ye (yien n khaliq)..
tp asal ltk gmbar akak ngantuk...
huhu..

zarith sofia said...

hahaha..
buat pertama kali..
eja nama akak dgn btul..
congrate..
hahaha

ijan said...

huh kuar tak ajak pon...
merajuk r camnih...
{T_T}