Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm nobody...

I've been thinking a lot about what my friend said about me.And I think it's true.My friend said that my excuse saying that I do not want to couple because I were very busy is bullshit.Busy is an unacceptable excuse.And I understand why now.No matter how busy you are: assignments,meetings, or group discussions,if you want to couple,then you will sacrife some of your time for her.It's because if you really love and care about someone,that you must be able to spend time with her.That what my friend able to do.He really like the girl and he willing to sacrifies some times to have a long conversation with her.That is what I was wondering whether I could do that(like I said before).But the truth is,is based on what my other friend said.

"Who actually wants you(to be their girlfriend)?"

I do not want the history to repeat itself.I don't want to fall to the illusion of my heart again.I let myself to believe that I can never get a girlfriend.That's what I want to keep doing.Because I know that what my friend said was true.What kind of girl that actually wants me?Hahaha.They got to either mad or blind.(maybe even not both.hahaha)

I was hurt once and don't ever wants it tohappen again until I'm sure.Until I can be sure that it goes in 2 direction.Hehe.

But until then...

0 comments: