Thursday, February 26, 2009

it's all about loving your parents..

Dad: Why does a father cannot say to his child how much he love him.He cannot hugs him and say "I love you my son"?
Mum: And mum?She will always say it either the child were listening or not.
Dad:But it does not mean that a father do not love his child.
Mum:Nobody can measure a mother's love to her child,not even the mother herself.Because there is no such measurement in this world.It is just an emotion can only be felt by MOTHERs.A mother emotion.

Both of these people are very different but very much alike as well.They are different in how the love us.The way they show their love.Like what the dad above said,just because he do not hugs his son and say it,it does not mean that a father do not love his son or daughter.Fathers do not usually good at expressing their love by words but they definately know how to show it.I don't know how to explain it because one very good reason.I'm not a DAD yet.But you can definately see it.
And mum,you lost count on how many times that she says that she loves you.I do.About mum it is even harder for me to say.Because I'm not a girl.I don't know how girl feel about this love thing

But all I can say is there play the most crutial role in our life.Without them,we are nothing.Love them more.Remember them.

i suggest the readers to watch Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham.Try to feel what the director try to show to the audience.I cry like four five times while watching the movie.Huhu.Very touching.

1 comments:

Deyaa said...

waaaa...bgos r ko nih..ak xley nk byangkan cmne ko nges..huhuhu...mke macho da..hahahaha