Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who I am???

I know who I am.I can say every good things about myself but no one can lie to themselves.I can say that I'm good looking to everyone in the world but the truth is I'm not.
I'm just a regular kid.Has darker skin colour compared to all of my friends and jongang. I am not handsome and there is nothing that change that fact.

Some say that I'm like device driver.The lowest level in file system architecture..
Some say that I'm like a black man because of my skin colour..
Some say that I'm like Ronaldinho because of my teeth...
hahahaha..

When I was a kid,I was really pissed if someone say those things to me..
but as time passed,I do not really care...
Say what you want.It's you mouth.Not mine that I can control.

but am I?

Sometimes it hurts deeply in..
They say it's just a joke but they never been in my shoe..
to be said like that for your whole life...
even by those who are very close to you..
but i always try to be positive and open..
to accept what people wanna say..
although it hurts so much...
I'll stand tall and stong and hide my tears...
people say "Time heals everything"

THAT IS A LIE!!!!

"Time don't heal everything.Sometimes it brings more pain"




But i know there will always be a place for me where i can tell my stories..
a place where i can let my tears flow...
someone who will listen...

for those who might read these,you do not need to apologise..
it's just that it's true...
you do not have to apologise for something that is true...
i am just glad that i have a honest friends like all you...

1 comments:

Adeq Abang said...

Just accept for who you truly are. God made you that way. Just be happy as long as you didn't hurt anybody, or be a bad person. k??