Thursday, February 26, 2009

love...

Dear GOD,
If You had made her for me,I pray to you that our hearts will always stay together.
Let us to always be together for all our life
Let us share our laugh and tears
Give us happiness for eternity

But...

If she is not,I still wish for her happiness
Even if she is not with me
Give me strength to face this pain
Give me strength to forget this pain
author:my friend



Love is like life
It does not always bring happiness
Sometimes it hurts more than anything
But we never stop to continue our life
So,why do we have to stop to LOVE?
author:mohabbatein



LOVE is something beautiful
Something so pure
Something that is undescribeable
and it have requirements...
REQUIREMENTS OF LOVE:
1.SINCERITY
2.HONESTY
3.BELIEVE

I strongly believe if these three things are happen,that love story will be a forever and ever happy fairy tail story.When you sincerely love the boy or girl,you will always be honest with them.You will always try not hurt her,try to keep her to smile.Believe in the person you love.If even if you see her going out with other boys,you need to trust her that they are only her friends.Only you are

But what LOVE usually just fake dreams.This what making people hurt,even me.It's because it is a two-way ride.No matter how much you love a girl or a boy,if they do not love you back,it is pointless.I felt that once.I gathered my guts to tell her how much I like her.But the reply was something that I have expected,"I cannot open my heart for anyone yet.I just wanna be friends with you."But I did not ecpect the effect to me.How asshamed I was,how it painful it was.That is why I never try to fall again because I do not want to get hurt again.
The simplest thing that I usually do when I like a girl is by wait and observe.I kept my eyes open to see who else like the girl that I like.When I found him,I can just forget about her cause I know the guy is better that me.
But not I am really confused.I like a new girl.She fits the my desired characteristic almost perfectly.She is not that pretty,but she is ok.Her friends are more beautiful than her.But what make her speacial to me is ........
But a beautiful girl always have other secret admirers.Should I just let her go?Or go tell her how I feel and taking the risk or being rejected AGAIN?

For those who read,please leave your comments and suggestions.THANKS.

0 comments: