Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out with new friends...




It was a small activities with the Chinese students where we went to Kuantan and Cherating.We firstly went to Megamall to play bowling tournament.My group was Wei Wei,Tian Yu and Zeqin.Wei Wei was the best compared to any of my group members as he succeed to make a few strikes.Zeqin and I was at the same level and Tian Yu was the last.We played two round but Tian Yu refused to play again as he injured his wrist.So,he a few more Chinese student went for shopping while the rest of us continue our battle.HAHA!!



After we finished our tournament,everyone went for lunch.At 2.30 pm,we went for Cherating.It was a 30 minutes drive from Kuantan.My first impression of the place was it is just the same like Teluk Batik at my home.Well,I was 65% correct.It's just the beach was far futher that I imagine.It was humongous.It was like 4 km long.The Chinese student had a little assingment to do where the task was to build a kite.The were so many design.Most of them cannot fly.At the end of the day,they were given the ready-made kite.They enjoyed themselves well I think.


After that,around 7.40 pm we went for the big dinner.We ate what being served and it was delicious.The best part was...






IT IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: