Thursday, January 1, 2009

3rd Disappointment...

A new has begun and a lot can happen within this 365 days.I don't know why but starting a few days ago,I started to feel angry.As time passed I got even worse.And the worst part is I don't know whom or what I'm angry at .But yesterday I realised that I was angry with myself.The reason is my bad pointer for last semester.I only got 3.08.yeah,I'm suppose to be grateful that I manage to get passed 3 but I'm just not satisfied with myself.Most of the people around me got more excellent result.Majority pass 3.5.When I knew my result,my feelings was just neutral.but I can see that my parents were happy with my result.But When I knew that most of my friends got above 3.5,I was really disappointed.It made me to recall the day that I received my matriculation results.I was in total shocked when I looked at my result.At the time,I felt so disappointed.I couldn't even dare to look at my parents although that they said,"It's ok."I know that they were disappointed with me too.I didn't look at my parents face for three.But,as people says,"Time heals everything."But,the truth is,it never did heal me.The wound is still here.And it bleed again now.I don't know how to forgive myself.I'm not sure wheater I don't know how or I can't or I won't.That's what made me angry.

0 comments: