Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love is not part of me...yet

I'm going to write with honesty here.I like a girl.A lot.I don't know if she noticed it but I think she didn't.She's cute,absolute adorable.Seeing smile on her face is enough to make me happy for the rest of the day.Each time I on my skype her nameusually the one that I search first,so that I chat with her.Hahaha!!!
But there are many problems that coming up.First,I don't think she'll ever gonna open her heart for me.I think.Because I have nothing that is special.I'm not handsome,rich or even smart.There is nothing that I have that can make a girl fall for.
Second,of my characteristics.My childish,happy-go-lucky character.I always act like I am 15 year old.I like to make friends,especially with girls.Hehehe.Once they become my friends,sometimes,ok,all of the times I was excited just by running into them.No matter where I see them,I intend to say "Hai" and "Yo".For me,it's just to be friendly.But my girl fiends says it is not good if I were to have girlfriend.I'll make her jealous.But I cannot stop doing that and I won't.It is part of me.
Third,I don't think I can manage to have a girlfriend right now.I need to balance my life as a student and as a commitee member in few clubs.I am bloody hell busy for the past two weeks.I barely have time to study.Moreover,I'm the type who put work first.So,even if I do have a girlfriend,I probably not going to spend a lot of time with her like any other boyfriend treat their girlfriend.I probably gonna be the worst boyfriend in the world if I were one.Hahaha!!!
But the main thing is that I never dare to take the step to say "I like you a lot.More than a friend.Can you open your heart to accept mine?".
Should I or should I not to have girlfriend?
Time will tell me the answer,just not now.

0 comments: