Saturday, January 24, 2009

Convocation


Well,today was the first time I went for a convocation.For the early part of it,I felt very excited.It was crowded with families.To see all the graduates' parents waiting patiently to watch their child to received their scroll of degree.Looking at those faces,I was wondering how will my parents be.I wanna see myself up on the stage taking my scroll while my parents watch my from the the floor.I really do.

Then,we qued to get into the hall.It was superb.The hall was nicely decorated as any other formal events.Yes,it was formal.Because the prince of Pahang was involved.After that,it got extremely boring.We waited until a quater past 10 am before the ceremony started.

It was the graduates who enter the hall first.Next was the academic staff and finally the high people including the prince himself.

After 2 dreadfully boring hours as I was yawning a couples of times past,the ceremony was finally over.

I do not want to go to any other convocation anymore unless it is mine.hahahaha

0 comments: