Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Give Up?


Once in a while everyone will always fall. Each time we fall, we always knows that we need to get back up. But there are times in life, there are moments that we fell so hard and it felt so hard to get back up. Have you have ever felt like that? I did. It is a feeling that I would never like to ever experience again. But I know one day, I will fall again. And I do hope when that time comes, I will be ready to get back up immediately.

Every success begins with failure. There an expression says “IF YOU DON’T DARE TO FAIL, YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.” Michael Jordan, one of the legendary players in the world of basketball said that “I’m successful because I have failed again, again, again and again.”

Giving up was never a character of a Muslim”. Even Islam prohibits its ummah to give up. That is why we should never give up no matter how hard the test Allah gave us. If you think your test are difficult, try to recall when 313 Muslims’ army had to face 1000 over kafir laknatullah in Badar Battle. Try to think of those who are facing starvation to death in the Third World Country.

Most people who failed are those who gave up without realizing how close they were to success. I would never want to be one of that people. Nobody does. But in reality, there are an increasing number in those who commits suicides. Why? Why do people ended there life when they face the big problems?

It is because they stop believing in Allah. Committing suicide is one of the few deadly sins in Islam. If you are a Muslim and you commit suicide, you will never ever smell the perfume of heavens although the smell can be sensed from a very far away.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP

1 comments:

izzah said...

caiyok2 yien..never give up becoz Allah always with us