Friday, September 11, 2009

Ramadhan terakhir di UMP untuk tahun ni..




Assalamualaikum...

Time flew so passed when we enjoying the moments.It's already been 20 days of Ramadhan.Huhu.It felt like it was just yesterday that I started my second Ramadhan in UMP.Hahaha.This year was probably the best yet the worst Ramadhan for me.It is best cause this Ramadhan I break fast with different people at different places.Abang Wan's house,SK Purun,mosque,KFC and of course my room.Hihi.I break fast at mosque at the early part of Ramadhan,then shift to SK Purun(during Pesona Ukhuwah Seindah Ramadhan),Abang Wan on last Monday, and KFC(just now).Haha.It was fun especially at SK Purun and Abang Wan's house.


berbuka puasa kat SK Purun ngan adik2 angkat.rindu kt korng.




berbuke kat rumah Abang Wan.Sedap gler Abang Wan masak.Smpai licin masakan dier aku bantai



ni time berbuke ngan abng long,abng ngah,z n bob.Ni mase mkn Big Apple.Sedapppp....




But it is also the worst.This Ramadhan,I make a lot more mistakes to others.Huhu.Especially this very last very.Let's review shall we?During the Pesona Ukhuwah Seindah Ramadhan programme where I was the Pengarah Program,there was tonnes of mistakes that I did.Firstly,I didn't planned the activity very well making the fasilitators a little confius on what to do next after each activity ends.Once the things ends,I did not play my role as the head of the programme to wake the others for sahur as I myself was sleeping.And my biggest mistakes was that I did not realise that one of the fasilitators has lost one of her family members.She got a phone call from her mother saying that her grandmum had passed away.She woke up to prepare the meal for sahur with the teachers but most of us including me did not wake up.She woke up early so that we can go back early but when we got back,it was already to late for her.Her grandma has been buried.It's my fault.



Second,was last night.I went out to break fast with my Abang Long,Abang Ngah,Zack n Bob.At first it was fun.We break fast at KFC.Everything was going well.Until I made my mistakes.Firstly I was late for 40 minutes for my SDP discussion,I forgot about my promise to one of my sister to lend a book,I forgot to lend my friend a book,I forgot to pay my debt to my friend,I was late to return my friend pendrive.WAU...Amazing ain't it?



Just look at at how many mistakes I made.In just TWO occasion.This is why I cannot be a good leader.I'm just a pathetic boy.Maybe this what most do not know about me.I am sorry for what I did and you have the right to be mad at me.It's my fault and I'll take full responsibility on it.This is why there was once someone said to me that I am pathetic.I guess he is right.I am just a pathetic boy.



Assalamualaikum

2 comments:

law said...

All of that is just the learning process..
What was the important things is yOu may learn from yOur mistake..
Remember all of use no one can miss of doing any mistake include me..

Happy Aidilfitri..

ijan said...

pelahap^10!!
iskh