Thursday, September 17, 2009

Giving up???

Assalamualaikum...

This is probably the last post before Hari Raya.Firstly,I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri to all my friends,brothers,sisters,lecturers,teachers and everyone I know and whoever read this post.

About the title above,I just would like to tell you about story of my life.It may get boring for you,but who cares?This is MY BLOG.Haha.


It was about 'Heart to Heart' session that I had with some schools kids during a programme that I joined a few weeks ago.I was just giving them a little motivation talk on "Why we should not give up".I told them about my life,how everything felt like the end of my life when I got my matriculation final result.It was the worst feeling in the world(After failing in my form 2).I was stunned the moment I looked at it.I felt so painful that I tried to torture myself to get rid of the pain(I did not try to kill myself if that what you were thinking).I slowly recovered from it and now I am fully healed.And you know why?Cause someone wise told me once,"Give up when God leave you."But that ain't gonna happen,does it?Cause Allah will always be with you.Yeah,maybe sometimes He tests you that makes you think He overtest you,but realise this,Allah never test anything on anyone that he or she cannot overcome.It just takes time.Give yourself a second chance and say,"I can do this".Not on everything,but some.You know what I mean.

I got this idea after reading the magazines that my sister was in,Kak Emy in Mingguan Wanita and Kak Ijan in Remaja.These two didn't get what they want but look at them now?Interviewed to be in magazine.FYI,a few of my sisters are in the list for the next edition.



Kak Emy in Mingguan Wanita




Kak Ijan in Remaja(the picture next to her,I took it.That's why I'm NOT in it.)

That's all for now.Hope you enjoy.


Assalamualaikum

1 comments:

izzah said...

nak masuk magazine jugak....huhu