Monday, September 7, 2009

Pesona Ukhuwah Seindah Ramadhan

Me and Yeng


Assalamualaikum....
it has been ages since i updated my blog.huhu.Others has been asking,"It been a while since you update your blog.."
Huhu.What do you guys expect?I'm lazy...Hahaha.But I was told by Abang wan that he want to compete whose blog is more famous....Hahaha.
You're going down Abang Wan...

Ok la.Back to main point,yesterday I went for another programme of In-Smartive,at SK Purun.It was just like any other programmes,fun and enjoyable.We started our trip at 7.00 am (actually we were suppose to go 6.30 but some "people" woke up late.Awal2 dh dgr ceramah motivasi.huhuhu).We reached the school at 9.30 am.When we reached there,the kids already waited for us by the school gate.Huhu.Another warm welcome,just like before.
The activity started with academic slots and I was invovled unlike before where I was just the cameraman.My students were Fatin and Hidayah.I taught them English and Science.
Fatin and Hidayah

After Zohor pray,those who already finished their academic slots went for tadarus Al-Quran,while those who have not,continue to finish the slots.Then,at 3 pm,there was personal moments with the kids.For my group,I combined with Kak Zetty,Kak Nani and Hazim.Only me and Hazim talked,the other just kept quiet.I didn't talked much,just giving them a little advise.So does Hazim.After Asar pray,all of us went to bazar ramadhan,and shop for our food.Huhu.Teruk aku kene pow.huhu.I didn't buy much for myself.Just water,roti jala and murtabak.When I want to buy the roti jala,huhu,I noticed that the girl who were selling them was kinda cute.Haha.Gatai(bukan...just memuji)
Syafiq and his brothers
Going to bazar ramadhan
Banyaknyer makanan

We broke fast,we performed solat Maghrib then rest for a while to eat what we bought before continuing with solat Isyak,hajat and terawih.Then we had a simple closing ceremony where I needed to giving a little speech.The truth is I was kinda nervous.It was the first time in my life I gave speech for any ocassion.huhu.I even asked for Abang Wan for some tips it the evening on what should I say.Thanks Bang Wan.

Menyiapkan "assignment"

After the kids went back,I started on my "assignment" which is to finish the food.Ya Allah,aku sesungguhnya amatlah bersyukur dengan kurniaanMu yang telah mengaganugerahkanku dengan perut yang sangat fleksible.Bak kate Taqi dgn Dato' K,umpama stoking pompuan yg smpai ke lutut tmbh stokin ragbi.hahaha.I think I did preety well of finishing half of the food.Huhu.
Then,we watched some movies but by 12 o'clock most already went to bed.But me,Zack,Bob,Yeng,Paan,Kak Nani and Kak Zetty stayed to watch SPONTAN.It was hillarious.Gosh,I almost threw up TWICE.huhu.It was so funny.It felt like my stomach gonna burst.It when on for more than an hour.Huhu.Then I started to see the darkness,so I went to bed while they still continue to watch.
The next morning,we went back at 8.00 am.I left Dato and Taqi cause I thought they want to back with Abang Wan.Well I guess I thought wrong.Huhu.Sorry Bang Long,sorry Dato.It won't happen again.
That all from me for now.Until next time....

Assalamualaikum.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

salam..jep..thanx for da story..satu kenangan yg indah..lg2x pada malm 2..karok n tgk spontan..mmg kenangan terindah la hehe..alhamdulillah..