Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To see my pracmates again..











Finally,the day that I have waited to most came.It was the reunion with my practicum mates in matric.Although only a few that turned up,but it was still fantastic.Those who came are myself,Faiz,Izyanti,Syahira,Wahidah,Alia,Fatimah,Rasyidah who brought along her boyfriend,Fad.I was kinda surprised to see Faiz have become more handsome,but all they girl stayed the same,beautiful as before.Maybe a little bit prettier.Wahid was with her cousin most of the time so we just got to talk a bit and took few pictures of her.Our activities on that that day was lunch at Pizza Hut(Wahid not with us),went for movie,Madagascar 2(which was extermely hilarious) and played bowling(it was awesome but Alia and Fatimah were not with us).We enjoyed ourselves very much.After that most wanted to leave as it was getting late and the train may be packed with people.Faiz and I went for our little "Tour of Revenge" at Garden as we were not satisfied the fact that we were lost in there few month ago.Hahaha.I definitely enjoyed the day so much.Finally all I can say here is THANK YOU MY FRIENDS.I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

0 comments: