Monday, November 10, 2008

Sebelum Cuti...

Before I'm going back to my 8'th Heaven tomorrow,I had to move all my stuffs in my room as the "askar wataniah" will be staying temporarily in my block.Idiot.Why the hell must it my block?My room?The person who will be staying there better take good care of the few stuffs that i left.I even left them some notes.Hope they will follow it.Now,I'm like a refugee,as all my stuffs are at Yeng's room.It was damn exhausting to move all my stuffs here.It took me 5 trips to move all my stuffs.Now,it settled.Luckily,Yeng's roommates,Wan,Naquib and Iqbal welcomed me with opened arms.This is the only room here that the people live in it that I'm kinda close other than my own room that is.I can't wait to be home.I even had planned what I'm going to do this holiday.But it's about doing it,not planning it(Max favourite line).I missed my family so much.Can't wait to be home.There are lots of things that I miss about home other than my family.I missed my 2 best friends,Max and Alex, the football field where I play football with my friends, and most importantly my mum's cooking.I'll be home.Wait for me.

0 comments: