Saturday, November 29, 2008

Meeting them again




Those who I were refering to are few of my bestfriends,Fahmi,Miera,Duha and Zaiha(arrangement as picture above but Fahmi is not in the picture).I met Fahmi first (on 20/11) with his girlfriend,Azrin.I was out actually with my brother and cousin when he called me saying that he was on his way.But he came alone at first.Then,he message me saying that if i want to meet his girlfriend,i need to meet him back.There she was sitting next to him.From the picture that Fahmi sent to me,I must admit that she looked prettier compared to her picture but still not my type.Hahahaha.Then,the next day,I met my other bestfriends,Miera and Duha.Zaiha is Miera's bestfriends actually but we are still very close.Zai,Miera and I met Duha at Times as she arrived there first.We did not do a lot of activities compared to my prac reunion but it was still awesome.We took a few pictures,went for shopping and played bowling.Miera refused to play but we still enjoyed ourselves.We went home kinda early as Miera and Duha needed to return home early as they live in Seremban.

0 comments: