Sunday, November 29, 2009

I AM SO SORRY...

Assalamualaikum...
It's a thing that you say when you did something wrong.It's easy to say it but it is sure hard to mean it.But sometime you do mean it but other do not believe in it.A professor told me once that a good apology has three parts.
"I'm sorry"
"It was my fault"
"How do I make it right?"
Most of the times I skipped that third part.Cause thinking that he or she do not really mind about it.They say "Apology accepted" and that is it.I want to be a better person as times come for me to be a better man.The year almost at the end and when I looked back at the things that I have done this year,I own a lot of people an apology.My siblings,my family,my sisters(oh yes,i have a lot of sisters),my "twins" and my friends.I admit that I hurt you before and never crossed my heart that I wanted to do it.It is my fault and I am really sorry.Just that I do not know how can I make it right.
To whomever that I hurt you in any sorts of ways,I am sorry.I cannot really remembered much about what I did wrong to these people but I want to apologize to these people.
But as this year past,there also things that I found kind of interesting.Some people think that asking for an apology is hard.But the reality is,forgiving is even harder,way,way harder.Forgiveness is not just by saying from the lips,but from the meaning of your heart.I know the feeling.To forgive someone you hated for years ain't an easy task.Like in the movie Khabi Khusi Khabi Gham said,"Those who apologize has a big heart but those who forgive has bigger".As the recent blog post that I read,
"Why is it that we never appreciate what we have until it is gone?When they are with us,we never bother to realise how important they are to us.But when they left us,then only we realise how important they are.How really important about their presence in our life."
I really would like to take this opportunity to say I am so sorry.I always appreciate your presence in my life.I really do.But because of my ego,I never said it.I never want to to leave.I wish that our friendship will last for eternity.Thanks

0 comments: