Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the start of the new semester

It has been been almost a month since my last post.Huhu.What can I say?I'm a busy man.Hahaha.Yoyooh je aku ni...
It's already a week passed since MINDS ended but I still struggling to manage my time.Although it is only the start of the sem,my schedule is already packed.Class from morning until evening,then at night still have other things that I need to settle.

Dear Allah,may You give me the strength to go through the days,to face the challenges You have planned for me.I can only plan what will happen,but Your planned is better than anything as You what is better for me.I also pray to You that You can make my heart to see the real thing.As for now,You know what going on in my heart.Show me the right path.I am just too weak and only rely on Your light.If it is good for me,worldly and akhirat,then,I pray to You to make it happen.If not,make my heart peaceful with Your decisions.

0 comments: